Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

"The Glimmerman"


The other day I was thinking about day time TV talk shows and how big of a legend Geraldo Rivera is.

If you haven't already, you should really "Youtube" some of Geraldo Rivera's classic moments on day time television.

Dude was "The Glimmerman." Geraldo Rivera would not hesitate to throw down with any guest who looked at him sideways...


My personal favorite has got to be the one where Geraldo is trying to conduct an outdoor interview with 3 Klansmen when one of these brainless turds is like,

"Why don't you go back where you came from...(something, something)..."

And then dude proceeds to drop a racially insensitive term for Mexicans and with that, Geraldo starts whuppin' that skinheads ass...

HUGE BRAWL!!!

Immediately, I leap out of my chair screaming, "JERALDO! WHAT A LEGEND!!!"

Because how many other TV talk show hosts would throw down like that?

Phil Donahue? Jerry Springer? Regis Philbin?

Oprah? I don' think so.

Only Geraldo.

Only Geraldo shows up LIVE from Baghdad, dressed in full middle eastern garb and ducks shrapnel on the frontline like he's John Rambo.

I love this guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment