Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Rex Ryan Is Sniffing That Toe Jam


"Nobody studies like [Manning]. I know [Tom] Brady thinks he does and all that stuff. I think there's probably a little more help from [Bill] Belichick with Brady than there is with Peyton Manning." - Rex Ryan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's honest. I can respect that. Some might view a comment like this as some kind of cheap, back handed trash talk but Rex Ryan is entitled to his opinion. The man has seen and schemed against his fair share of great quarterbacks....

That said, if I'm playing against the Chicago Bulls in game 7 of the '92 NBA Finals, I'm not sure I'd be pining for the pregame microphone just to tell Michael Jordan that he's overrated, but that's just me.

Say what you gotta say, coach Ryan. I hear you. You too, Cromartie...

Keep talking.

Wasn't Antonio Cromartie on those San Diego Charger teams a few years back? With Tomlinson? Yeah, I remember them. That was the Charger team where, after New England kicked their ass, they'd all stand in a big line at midfield, eat "Gerber's Apricot Nectar" and cry about it.

It was Tomlinson, Phyllis Rivers, Antonio Crymartie, Shawna Merriwoman...

But Tomlinson had to be the biggest cry baby of them all. I'm still a huge fan of listening to one of the greatest running backs of all time get absolutely shut down and then whine about it because Bill Belichek shut him down. That's Classic!

Usually when a star player loses on the field, he understands the, "I'll get them next time" mentality. Not Tomlinson. I'm still not sure if that thing dangling out the bottom of "LT's" helmet is a mouth piece or a pacifier. Someone give this little baby his "Lincoln Logs" back before he melts down and has to be given a "timeout". Awesome!

And now, only days before the game, Antonio Crymartie pops off and calls Tom Brady "an asshole". Yeah, that's usually how it goes when the quarterback in question thinks you're an overrated corner with no brains, and starts picking on you. Picking you apart.

Keep talking, Crymartie. Which kid taught you that? Was it 1 through 9 or 18 through 27?

And who is the ugly looking bum on the other side? Revis? Stephen Revis or something? I forget, but who can forget the Brady to Randy Moss one handed TD connection where Gabe Revis pulled up lame and faked a hamstring injury. Nice try, Revis. The last time I saw that
"act" was back when Olympic sprinter Michael Johnson grabbed his hamstring after getting blown out by Donovan Bailey.

All I wanna know is this. Which one of the Jets handicapped cornerbacks has to check Wes Welker? Someone better get on Welker, and while you're at it, make note of the guy trying to defend Deion Branch, he'll be the one wiping shit off his face during the commercial break.

Never mind all that. I've got some questions for the foot sniffer.

Peyton Manning is better than Tom Brady?

Yeah, and I think your wife needs to change her socks. Seriously. You've been sniffing that back woods toe jam. The last time I checked Brady threw 36 TD passes with only 4 interceptions. Manning chucked 11 picks in 3 games! Not only that, your overrated defense beat Peyton Manning and the Colts. What was the score the last time you played the Patriots, 45-3?

You got a foot fetish? How did Tom Brady's foot feel when he buried it up your ass, porky?

No comments:

Post a Comment